Conditions Of Hire
All bookings (that are not covered by a Club User Agreement) are subject to these terms and conditions as well as the Manurewa Community Facility Trust’s (The Trust) website terms and conditions.
The Trust may vary these terms and conditions from time to time without notification and it is your responsibility to ensure you are familiar with them.
- No date request is secured until a non-refundable booking deposit is paid online.
- No booking shall be confirmed until the booking deposit, and any required bond and final invoice are paid in full and the hirer is in receipt of a confirmation email.
- The facility must be left in a clean condition and all rubbish removed.
- Any loss or damage to property will be charged to you.
- You must return all chairs, tables, furnishings or other property to the proper places.
- Hirers of the function rooms must keep noise to acceptable levels.
- The function rooms must be vacated no later than midnight.
- The Trust provides no warranty for fitness of the Facilities use in any respect.
- Where notice of cancellation has not been given or is given less than fourteen (14) days prior, full hire fee will be charged.
- Cancellations must be received in writing fourteen (14) days before your event.
- The Trust reserves the right to cancel any bookings if the facility is needed for a major sports/civic/community event, or if the facility needs to be closed for urgent maintenance. In such an event all fees will be refunded.
- Maximum occupancy of the facility is as follows:
- Board Room (6 people);
- Main Lounge (200 People)
- Youth Lounge (20 People)
- Combined use of Main Lounge and Youth Lounge (250 people)
Unless these terms and conditions provide otherwise, you must pay all fees and charges owing to the Trust under this agreement at least 14 days prior to your booking or your booking will be cancelled.
- If payment is not made in accordance with Clause 2, you agree to pay the The Trust:
- interest calculated daily at the rate of 15 percent per annum on all overdue amounts from the date of default until full payment is made to the Trust.
- all costs and expenses (including debt-collection fees or legal fees), incurred by the Trust in seeking to recover the overdue amount a penalty fee of either 10 percent of the overdue amount or $300 (whichever is less) as a contribution towards the Trusts costs in recovering the overdue amount.
- You are not entitled to withhold any payments that are owing to the Trust.
- The Trust is entitled to use all payments received from you, first to reduce interest and costs and then to reduce any amounts invoiced.
- Payment shall become immediately due without notice if:
- you breach this agreement, or any term of any permit granted as a result of this application
- you are a company and a liquidator, or receiver, or a statutory manager is appointed, or the company amalgamates without the prior written approval of the Trust
- you become insolvent, make an assignment or compromise for the benefit of your creditors or cease to carry on business.
- If any person uses your account, you will be liable for all amounts outstanding under this agreement.